Friday, January 07, 2005

Tears and Fears

tears brought on by fears
fears that have taken residence
in your heart...in your soul
a soul that is empty and bruised
a soul longing to find a place to rest
a soul longing to find a place called home
you cry for a love lost...taken away too soon
you cry for a love that should have been
but instead there was only pain
you cry for the most basic of human necessity
as i stand before you with my arms out stretched
offering all that your heart desires
fear takes hold of your heart...of your soul
you want to run...for fear of love leaving
you want to run...for fear of loving more than you are loved
if you want to run...RUN
but RUN towards me...accepting me...accepting my love
you bring me JOY..LOVE..LAUGHTER and HAPPINESS
let me do the same for you so that your tears
may be born of the very thing that you seek
let today be the beginning of your healing
let today be the day that you accept and embrace love
and begin to live

I LOVE YOU MY BELOVED BUTTERFLY

No comments: