Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Born Again

early this morning i became born again, and just like a new born child, vulnerable to the cruel workings of this world...I AM.

you know, we are all looking for that one special love. the one person who makes us feel special...the one person whose love we feel...the one person who matters, really matters in your life. i have found that one special flower, i call her my butterfly on whose wings my soul soars and takes flight. i think i almost lost my butterfly, my soul mate...yeah, she is my soul mate. i carried old behaviour from the past into our time, into our space, and that caused her pain. pain i hope in time she will never remember.

she stripped me bare, she stripped me of all of my defenses and i was left standing naked and shivering. i was left with no where to turn with my hurts...my pain, but to her. she will catch me when i fall...she will soothe my heart when it cries...she will make it smile when it is sad...she will be it's protector.

like i said earlier, i am born again, but this time i know where to go and not hide behind a wall, for it no longer exist. i will run to her for my healing and together we will make a way.

BABY, I LOVE YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE...THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE.

No comments: